* 2 ½ cups of Ground Chicken
* 1 scoop Syntrax Nectar Medical
* 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
* Onion, finely chopped (to taste)
* 1 Egg
* 4 Tablespoons of Oat Bran (Can be substituted with Flour)
* Spices (chopped parsley, black pepper, smoked paprika)
* 1 pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt (to taste)
* 1 Carrot, grated
How to Prepare:
1. Mix the egg, onion, garlic, oat bran, and spices together in a blender.
2. Add the mixture to the chicken. Add grated carrot, Syntrax protein powder and salt. Once all ingredients are mixed, roll into little balls.
3. Place meatballs on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees, 25-30 minutes until golden brown.