- 3 Scoops Syntrax Nectar Sweets Chocolate Truffle
- 1/2 C (60g) All-Purpose flour
- 1/4 C (28g) Coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 C (150g) fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 Large eggs
- Optional toppings: Chocolate syrup, shredded coconut, Green food coloring, Easter candy
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a mini bundt mold with non-stick spray.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl before adding the eggs and Greek yogurt. Stir well until you reach a cake batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the cake mold, filling about 3/4 of each mold. Shake or bounce on the counter to even out the batter in the mold.
- Bake for 18 - 22 minutes or until the cakes are cooked through.
- Remove to cool before popping out of the mold.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup if desired. Mix food coloring and coconut to add on top of cakes. Add any desired Easter candy and enjoy!